Sunday 8 March 2015

Designers Craft at The Mall 2015

Last January I visited the Designers Craft Exhibition at The Mall in London. It is an exhibition of the members of this designers society and they were showing their last creations and if they were lucky, selling them. 






Here is their website: 


It was not possible to take pictures of the pieces but I had to go anyway because my first jewellery teacher was exhibiting her work and, even at the risk of looking condescending, I love her work. 

Not only she is a great designer (and better person) but she has this unexplicable bright of the geniuses in her work. It was a great pleasure to discover this art with her and I will never be grateful enough to thank her what she has awaken in me. I am still thousands of years away of being such good in craftmanship but I will try hard. 

Here I show you my favorite piece of her work (for the moment). 

If you want to visit her website and designs and of course buy any of her creations you can do it online here: 




More information about my collections and available items on sale in: 

No comments:

Post a Comment